Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wow, Really? A Year?

Sunday is my first anniversary, and I can hardly believe that it has been a year!


Yes, we had a ridiculously large wedding party. That's what happens when you have your first wedding in your mid-thirties. You have had decades to make friends, and it is impossible to narrow them down!


The bridesmaids were good sports, and willing to shiver in the cold:


The boys were huddling in the bus (no limo for us, we had to have a whole bus!!). At least the ladies were up to just about anything the photographers wanted to do:


Since we got married in February, we decided to have a Mardi Gras theme, complete with Dixieland band:


This is what happens when you give bridesmaids unlimited access to the hurricanes:


This Sunday we will be celebrating by thawing out the top layer of the cake and having my family over to help us eat it. I hope that everyone has a Happy Valentines Day, or a fantastic Mardi Gras, whichever you decide to celebrate...or celebrate both!

16 comments:

KlevaBich said...

Happy Anniversary! Wish we could all be together to share that cake and make up a fresh batch of hurricanes. xoxoxo

Tee said...

Happy Anniversay, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaapy Anniversary & many more! The wddng pics were reall pretty

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a wonderful day, and so many (many) more ahead of you!!!

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary - what lovely colours you used in your bridal party!

KID, MD said...

Congratulations!! You all look lovely!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures!

Dei said...

Happy Anniversary!

Eugenia said...

A very happy anniversary to you and your husband. What a beautiful wedding - the colours are glorious!

amber said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love the pink for the wedding - was one of my colors, too. :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love your wedding dress by the way.

Meg said...

Congratulations! Love the Mardi Gras themed wedding.

Tanya said...

Happy Anniversary, your dress was beautiful.

Skitzo Leezra Studio said...

I started reading you right after your wedding. Love those photos, especially the bridesmaid antics!
Are you wearing the Mardi Gras beads I sent ya?
(Here in Louisiana, they're now calling it "Lombardi" Gras.)

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Happy anniversary!!! It looks like you had a really FUN wedding!

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary. I thought only the Royal Family had wedding parties this big!

julia said...

Happy Anniversary and many more to come!