Thursday, July 8, 2010

My New Baby

I need to rewire the foot pedal, but other than that, in great condition and a bargain for $50.00. I picked her up after work today:


Not to mention, how cute is that tiny suitcase???

7 comments:

Linda T said...

What a find! I'm jealous!

gwensews said...

Congratulations! That is the kind of baby to have!

Unknown said...

How could I ever come and visit you? There's no room for company with all those awesome vintage machines! I guess you'll just have to come to Michigan... ;)

Michelle said...

LOL...you underestimate my ability to "hide" machines. I have a basement...I have two guest rooms...some are disguised as other furniture all together!

Marsha said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! That's the machine I learned to sew on....wish I would have kept it when we cleaned out my Mom's house....

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I want it, I want it.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Great find! $50 is a really great price for it. I have a 301A and I love it. I'm glad you got a buttonholer with it...it makes really nice buttonholes.