Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Per Your Request!

Apparently, Blogger lost it's darn mind last night and ate a bunch of comments.

But based on a couple of emails, folks really wanted to see the dress on someone with a head, as opposed to my dress form.

Here you go!


I know the dress would look better with heels, but I have a lunch meeting today that I am going to have to hoof it to, so flats it is!


And from the back, I am at a loss as to how this photo ended up blurry...it was on the tripod! Oh well, maybe its me that is blurry, since this was before my coffee!

21 comments:

KID, MD said...

Fabulous!!! I love it!!

Amy Bailes said...

Fabulous! You look awesome!!! Hope that I look half as good.

Sheila said...

Lovely dress with great topstitching detail.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

America's Next Top Model!

Angela said...

Great dress!!

Unknown said...

Great dress, you look fantastic!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Great dress! This is lovely on you!

Omega said...

I love your dress, the topstitching detail is really nice.

Mary Nanna said...

Great silhouette - it looks fabulous on! A denim dress is great wardrobe item, and that one rocks on every count!

Tanya said...

Super cute, it looks very nice on you.

Beangirl said...

That is a great dress!

And on a totally selfish note: You've also spared me some agony trying to figure out WHY another blogger would have deleted my (I thought) perfectly pleasant comment and what I could possibly have said to offend said person. Whew.

Gail said...

Perfect fit and style for you. The work is very good. Is the denim dress a new trend? I've seen a couple out there in blogland.

AllisonC said...

You look great in this dress, I'm sure this will get a lot of wear!

Jana said...

Love the dress! I like that you used a nice dark denim, very chic.

gwensews said...

That's a really terrific dress! It looks very nice on you. Like your hair too, btw.

gwensews said...

That's a really terrific dress! It looks very nice on you. Like your hair too, btw.

L said...

I had actually given up on HP after battling the collar on HP1099 and learning that their website gets hacked often. Seeing your dress has actually given them new light! I think you did a fabulous job and it looks great on you.

becki-c said...

I had given up on them too, but this pattern has tempted me. You look fabulous! I just may have to get this one, so I will probably be asking for tips!

Dei said...

Wow! Fantastic.

Heather said...

Awesome dress! I love it on you!

Andrea said...

Awesome job on this dress. I really do like the topstitching on it. You look great.